- Provide education, explore new applied knowledge, and serve the industries.
- Provide students with fundamental knowledge, intellectual skill, and practical experience to become leaders in engineering.
- Carry out advanced research.
- Provide technical engineers with advanced graduate education.
- Provide technical services.
Main Schemes of Curriculum and Research
1. Environmental Pollution and Control Technology
2. Resources Circulation and Environmental Sustainability
3. Sustainable Systems Engineering and Management
Faculty members are deeply involved in research and development. Research projects are sponsored by the National Science Council, public government sectors, industries and enterprises. Most of the research results have been published in academic journals and widely applied in the industries.