- Provide education, discover new applied knowledge,and serve the stakeholders.
- Provide students with the fundamental knowledge, intellectual skills, and practical experience to become leaders in engineering.
- Perform advanced research.
- Provide practicing engineers with up-to-date graduate study.
- Provide technical services.
Main Schemes of Curriculum and Research
1. Environmental pollution and control technology
2. Resource recycling and environmental sustainability
3. System analysis and environmental management
Faculty members are deeply involved in research and development. Research projects are sponsored by the National
Science Council, various government sectors, and public as well as private enterprises. Most of the research results
have been published in academic journals and widely applied in the industries.